Sunday, June 3, 2012

How to Write a Bucket List: My List for Living

This list isn’t about counting down to kicking the bucket. Nope. That makes me think of the floors I need to mop. I don't even own a mop.  A wet rag on the floor usually does great.

I digress.

This is the work-in-progress list of things I’d like to count in while living my life.

  1. Get reiki.
  2. Get acupuncture.
  3. Start putting money aside for little ones in my life.
  4. Take a singing lesson.
  5. Run a half marathon.
  6. Do 100 push-ups.
  7. Take a class where I use pottery wheel.
  8. Lay floor and wall tile.
  9. Read Ulysses.
  10. Flash mob.
  11. Give a child a home.
  12. Return to Guam to show my husband and children.
  13. Make a quilt for each of my loved ones.
  14.  
  15.  
  16.  


No comments:

Post a Comment